Friday, July 23, 2010

Paypal protection - Load of Rubbish

Purchased a PHD waxing machine on Ebay for 165 plus 15 postage, it arrived a week later, damamged and full of wax, which was not useable at all, contacted seller immedaitely who sent me a "polite" email telling me how to clean it and that it was my problem if it got broke inpost- said I should have took out insurance - non offered on listing!!!! Reported item to Paypal as i had paid by Paypal and they asked me to get a third party report on the item, did this at a further cost and faxed it to them.Received an email saying case was closed, they said item was as described. Lodged a complaint asking how the hell this could be if it was described as "as new" and had arrived badly damaged and unusable, They said they had not received report and if I resent it they would review the case. 2 week later they have decided item was "not as described"but still recon i did not send report in time- which I did !!! So they have sent an email to seller to ask him to pay me back, Like he is going to!!!! so Paypal so not pay you back they get you to contact seller for refund and it is still your problem!!! I have lost 180 and under paypal protection thought it was safe to use paypal, but it is not!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment