Friday, July 23, 2010

i found the perfect pushchair

yes i know its hard to believe but i have found the perfect pushchair. I am an avid fan of Quinny (i have a Speedi) and i really liked the look of the Zapp but my child still sleeps in the pushchair and i needed something to recline, so i resisted purchasing a Zapp. But ive just discovered the Petite Star Zia (rrp 99) its basically a Zapp with a lie-flat reclining seat. I am so ecstatic. Not only is it cheaper than the Zapp, has a reclining seat and a shopping basket - when compared with my friends Zapp it actually folds up even smaller. so there - i now have my perfect pushchair. Be warned Quinny - this is definitely going to outsell your Zapp!!!! You can purchase a Petite Star Zia online from Mothercare or from independant retailers and eBay. It comes in 3 colours - Cranberry, Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment