Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Too Good To Be True

This guide is written by me simply because the one question that comes to the forefront in every buyers mind when making a purchase on Ebay is, "is this product actually genuine or not" As I mainly sell cosmetics and skincare products, I do have buyers that email me to ask if my products are genuine, so this is my answer to all buyers who are considering buying from me, " yes, my products are 100% genuine and come with a full no quibble refund. "I have purchased a number of skincare and body care products from Ebay Sellers and the majority of the time, the products are genuine but only because I have taken the sellers feedback comments from other buyers into consideration, I really do scrutinise feedback and find it to be of immense help in making a purchase. I have been caught out a few times myself when I first started to buy products from Ebay. I have bought body lotions from Gatineau and shower gels from Molton Brown, etc, which were not genuine items and although now I feel really guilty for not leaving negative feedback for the seller, only because I noticed that certain sellers will also leave negative feedback for a buyer, even if the buyer was being completely honest and negative feedback was not warranted. The one good saving grace now is that Ebay has changed all of this by allowing a buyer to rate a seller on various aspects of the transaction. Doesn't solve the problem where a buyer may well be worried about leaving negative feedback for a seller but the buyer has to either communicate with the seller and hopefully is able to leave the feedback that is honestly deserved by a seller without the seller retaliating by doing the same for the buyer.I always find that new buyers to Ebay tend to leap straight away into making a purchase as they are so excited by the good prices and quality products available to them that they could not normally buy on the high street due to high prices. (So trusting new buyers can be) Always remember though, that for as much dishonest sellers there are on Ebay, there are equally as much dishonest buyers around.So for anyone that is new to Ebay or even perhaps a regular buyer, always check the sellers feedback comments from other buyers, if in doubt, always ask questions to the seller but never just leap into making a purchase especially if it's for a large sum of money. If you are not happy with a sellers response to your questions, then I personally would advise not to make the purchase as you probably could buy that very item from another seller who's responses are more satisfactory to your liking.I will say though that it is disgraceful that some sellers can actually have the heart to sell fake skincare or body care as this can be damaging to a human beings skin or health and is totally against the law. There are laws in place for this type of behaviour.So, if the price looks like it's too good to be true, then it probably is, although there are genuinely good sellers on Ebay that sell genuine products at really good prices.Buyers, please be honest when leaving feedback for sellers so that other buyers may be aware of any problems with a particular seller (sellers will have no second thoughts to leaving negative feedback for a buyer if the transaction was unsuccessful) and seriously consider who you are buying from and hopefully together we can make Ebay a better and safer place to make purchases from and boot out any dishonesty as this type of behaviour can give genuine Businesses that trade on Ebay a bad name.Free To Explore Beauty

Orignal From: Too Good To Be True

No comments:

Post a Comment