Friday, September 25, 2009

make the most of your perfume

Do you want to have the most of your perfume? Here is a little trick how to do it. I have recently started to use perfume from Calvin Klein Euphoria. When i applied it on me it lasted around 3 hours on my body and hair and little far longer on my clothes, but there is just problem that on clothes it leaves marks which if you like white colour of light colours generally is not very good. Perfumes contain alcohol which generally dehydrates your skin so it means that perfume absorbs far faster and doesnt last so long. To prevent dehydration of your skin use body lotion. I use body lotion of Euphoria everytime after having bath or before applying perfume on me. Now my perfume lasts around 6 or 7 hours which is already ok for me. Hope your result will be the same and if this was little bit helpfull to you, please vote for me. Thanks.

Orignal From: make the most of your perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment