Friday, September 25, 2009

FAKE GILLETTE BLADES

I recently bought some Gillette Fusion Power blades from a seller who at the time had nearly 500/100% positive feedback. He had also only sold these blades and no other products. On this basis I should have had no issue with the blades being genuine.However after ten days they hadn't arrived, and after looking at his feedback, I noticed a couple of remarks about them being fake. When they eventually arrived I noticed that the blades were very loose and uneven. I also checked them against www.fakeblades.com to discover that they should have a serial number; which they didn't. I openeded a Paypal dispute which I immediately escalated to to a claim. I later notified the seller of my actions and my reasons. The seller didn't contest, and even told me to keep the blades; which I later sent to Gillette. I eventually received confirmation from them that they were counterfeit, and was also sent a

Orignal From: FAKE GILLETTE BLADES

No comments:

Post a Comment