Friday, September 25, 2009

FAKE GHD'S

I just want to warn you out there if you are buying from the net, E-Bay or in person from a shop or web site to be very very careful. I 'WON' some from a seller claiming they were genuine and when they aerived they looked the real macoy, only when i tried to activate the warranty on them with GHD i was asked for the BAR CODE!!!! I told them they did not have one but the HOLOGRAM was on them. Thay asked me to send them in for verification, only if they were fake i would not get them back!!!! I e-mailed the seller who just kept replying that they were genuine!! GHD said theyy would not have left the factory WITHOUT the barcode label so were more than likely FAKE. This was June last year, the seller is no longer registered and i paid

Orignal From: FAKE GHD'S

No comments:

Post a Comment