Friday, September 25, 2009

Remington Design Straightener Vs GHD

Ihave always wanted a pair of GHD hair straightners but often thought they where far to dear, i have had many hair straightners in the past but my mum bought me these for christmasand i must say they are the best straightners i have ever used, they heat up really really quickly and go up to temperatures of 230 i have never used a pair of GHD's but i bet these are just as good if not better and at such a good price of only

Orignal From: Remington Design Straightener Vs GHD

1 comment:

  1. I have just bought my first pair of GHD hair straighteners and they have worked a dream in taming my naturally curly hair. I can't say I have ever used a Remington hair styler but they are a well known make so I'd imagine they are good also and GHD's are very expensive.

    ReplyDelete