Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Benefit Cosmetic Fakes!

Beware there are a lot of Benefit fakes out there, I know because I have received fakes 4 times in a matter of weeks! Products that I have found to be fake are the following, Dandelion, Thrrrob, Georgia,You Rebel Lite, Dr Feelgood, Bad Gal Black, Justine Case and High Beam. Quite a list! but I'm sure there must be more products out there. You will find a lot of the products that I have mentioned for sale oneBayat the moment at incredibly cheap prices, just ask yourself are they real? The chances are they are not. Luckily I'm very familar with the product and can tell more or less straightaway that the product is a fake, as well as the difference in print, the packages are just not so precise and finished off as well as the genuine product, the colours are different, the weight of the product is lighter and goodness knows what ingredients are going in to these products that are going to end up on your face and near your eyes! Bad Gal mascara is quite an easy one to spot if you are not wholly familiar with the packaging, which is usually quite scuffed, the mascara tube has a slight indentation at the base of the tube, the genuine tube is flush with the manufacture code stamped on it. I hope the above is of interest, please be aware!

Orignal From: Benefit Cosmetic Fakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment