Friday, September 25, 2009

MY WIFE MAKES $8000 A MONTH WITH THIS 007 FILE

I bought this as buy it now for 53p, I thought what have you got ot lose???? However, when i tried to pay through ebays link to paypal I kept getting a screen telling me I couldn't, that the service was temporarily unavaliable.How fortunate was it then that I got an email from the seller with a paypal linkl that actually worked!!!Yes you have it in one. Luckil;y I was suspicious enough to forward the links onto paypal and ebays customer services, and oh am i glad i did! The link leads you to a fake paypal address where you input your paypal details, and give all your bank, credit card details to the slimeball who i bought this off. Both ebay and paypal have told me they will accept NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER for any losses caused by following links outside ebay/paypal. Therefore if you do this, and the slimeball emptied your bank account, credit card and anything else you have attached to your paypal account you just have to eat the loss as its your fault.So luckily I would rather lose 1 neg feedback which i am sure i am going to get than pay someone 53p to give them access to all of my (very limited) funds.buyers beware, it sounds obvious but at midnight when your tired and pottering around ebay you can do the silliest of things, and you are liable for the losses because you gave away your details!happy, and safe, shopping everyone!KASSIE780802361

Orignal From: MY WIFE MAKES $8000 A MONTH WITH THIS 007 FILE

No comments:

Post a Comment