Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fake GHD Straighteners from Mobile-Blue.com

Hi i thought i would write this to let you know of my experience with the above seller. I bought a pair of Hot Pink MarkIV GHD's from them and when i tried to register them on the official website was told that they were fake. I then compared them to some of the guides on here and realised i had been ripped off. I was told to send back the irons to the seller for a full refund minus the box as postage would be cheaper. I waited weeks and eventually emailed the seller who ignored me so i went to Paypal who decided they could do nothing about it as i had bought from the website and not from Ebay so they had no description to compare it with. The seller was still very ignorant even toPaypal so as you can imagine i was quite annoyed with the outcome. I have since found out there have been many other people with similar experiences to me. I have still not had any Email back from this Mickey Mouse Company.PLEASE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY DOMT BUY FROM MOBILE-BLUE.COM!!!!They have been reported to Trading Standards so if this has happened to anyone else i would get in touch with them and also Paypal because they will only do something about it if other people come forward too. Thank you.

Orignal From: Fake GHD Straighteners from Mobile-Blue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment