Saturday, August 21, 2010

HOW TO GET FAST FEEDBACK FROM GOLLY BADGES

If you are just setting off on ebay and need to get a score of 10 on your feedback. read on !


Go to the Robertsons golly badges section in badges and collectables.


Look out for mulitle lots of golly badges and resell them as single badges.


You will make your money back in no time,you may even make a profit straight away. Look for golly badges at car boot sales or ask your own family if they still have them.Remember robertsons or Robinsons as people still call them produced over 20,000,000 badges.


Look at my site and see the rare ones I sell. I get most of mine via ebay and my website and only sell my spares.


place an advert at your place of work. you will be surprised what may turn up.


Remember if you have an item old or new with a golly face on it will sell.


Avoid repro or fakes



No comments:

Post a Comment