Saturday, August 21, 2010

CHEAP Nikon and Canon Cameras BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

I have noticed and almost got caught out by a scam from China, taiwan. They advertise very high quality SLR cameras at too good to be true prices - they are !! This scam uses hijacked UK ebayers ID. but requests payment by wire to a far east bank. I have reported no end of these to ebay as I almost got caught myself on a Nikon D200 for300. Yes I hear you say 'should have known better' but I was suspicious straightaway when payment was asked for. I contacted the supposed seller but heard nothing in reply HMMMM I thought - this is odd! Anyway watch for silly cheap prices on cameras which should be a whole lot more. The usual way it's done is on a 24hr listing with up to 10 or so cameras all the same using a UK ebayer's name as the seller. DO NOT BID OR SEND MONEY, Report it to ebay - you have been warned!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment