Saturday, August 21, 2010

Concert Tickets on e-bay - Possible SCAM's

In November 2007 I waslet down really badly by an e-bay seller on Take That tickets that we bought and paid forover 5 months ago!


As is normal for tickets ordered months in advance, I expected to have to wait for the tickets to arrive with the seller before he could send them on to me. However, 14 days before the concert hetold me"I am afraid I will be unable to supply the Take That tickets you purchased from me on ebay. I have just found out that I have had my allocation cancelled for breaching the terms of the ticket agency (ie: reselling them on ebay)". Whilst he initially promised me a full refund, it soon became apparent that this was as likely to arrive as the tickets!.


Most ticket agencies nowinclude a clause in their T

No comments:

Post a Comment